Wednesday 4 November 2009

Vaccination

Different climates harbour different germs. As a precaution I am going through a kind of vaccination marathon. First just the standard vaccinations that are relevant in Europe too. Tetanus for example, although I am probably immune to that, but virtue of acquiring a wound every now and then and not caring about manual cleansing or using patches. The good part about these vaccines is, that the they are paid for by the health insurance.

However yesterday was an expensive day in vaccination terms. I payed ~102 €uros for two shots. One was for typhus, comparably cheap and the other was a combined shot for hepatitis A and B. I payed about 80 €uros for that one alone! The annoying part is, I have to buy 2 more shots of that. I also have to stay a little longer in Germany because of that, since the third shot is to be given 21 days after the first. Oh well, more time for preparation then. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment