Tuesday 10 November 2009

Stalkers and how they live

Among the 'bad' things that have happened to me already, one was to be stalked. Maybe it wasn't that bad in comparison - I think I got away just before it would've gotten bad. The worst that happened to me was to be held in a (public transport) bus and - well I don't remember what it was, the stalker said. I just wanted to get away.
That was also almost the last time I crossed the stalker's path. I once was under siege at home after that, but didn't really care, since the door was shut and I turned music on loud, so I didn't hear what was shouted. Then I moved away and my stalker hasn't found me since then(and hopefully has given up). I am not sure for how long I haven't been stalked now. I think it really started when I was about 18 and ended a few years later, with a short break, because I had also relocated at that time and my stalker had to catch up.

Today I heard by chance about that stalker's living conditions. Apparently the room is filled with piles of paper and this person is now incapable of heating the oven in that room, probably because of those piles of paper are in the way... From what I heard it seemed poverty had stricken.
This is all really strange because IIRC that person is a university alumnus and also sent me 2000 - I think it was €uros already - for one birthday(I didn't take the money).
That just shows how sad lives of real stalkers are. It isn't a nice experience to be stalked, but stalkers are ruining their own lives too...

No comments:

Post a Comment