Tuesday 24 November 2009

The Start

So the flight goes today. Originally I wanted to post beforehand, but in the end time somehow flew away and I still have a bit to do before I can board the plane, so I'll keep this short.

I'll have to get the last vaccination shot today, unfortunately I forgot to call the pharmacy yesterday to ensure, that they'll have the vaccine on store. I hope I am in luck, at least they said, they normally do have the vaccine and I should just call to be sure..

Then I'll still have things left to pack, for example this Laptop I am currently writing on. I decided to take it along in the end, (probably being a bad idea) which cost some extra time yesterday moving data around..
Well I'll better stop now and call the pharmacy.

I'll finish off with this image:


Translation: Tame birds sing of freedom, wild birds fly !

P.S. A small tip: you can subscribe to the RSS feed to always see when I wrote something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment