Tuesday 10 November 2009

Advertisements

I presume some have noticed the addition of ads.. I thought it might be a good idea as additional source of income, while I am on my way through the world. It may be just a few extra pence, but anything helps.

I am wondering though is this too much already ? I have only added Google ads so far and was considering adding an Amazon.com link too.
So, what do you think, are those ads too much already ? I prefer to not scare people away, to keeping the ads, if you think they are too annoying. Oh and I'd also like to know whether some readers would prefer to also have the posts written on German ? (Spanish may be an option for the future. :D )
Würdet ihr bevorzugen, wenn ich die gleichen Texte auch auf deutsch verfasse, statt nur englisch?

1 comment:

  1. Well so far nobody seems to mind the ads (from IM talks). Strange.
    I even have been tempted to click a few of the ads myself, but I am not allowed to.. :D

    ReplyDelete