Thursday 10 June 2010

The tent will be history soon!

So I have been staying in the tent for the last few days and I am already starting to look really wild again! Why did I stay however ? Well I applied for a job on saturday. I then checked my mails on monday and had a reply, that they were interested. So I had to fill out a Questionnaire and the next day an Email test and then I had an interview by phone. Finally I have a job! That certainly happened rather quick all of a sudden.

Now I just have to find a room!

As for the tent it is currently a rather nasty place to stay at, because it is raining all the time and nothing really dries if it got wet. I think I will move to a hostel a day before I start to work or so, if I can't find a flat by then. So that I can take a shower at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment