Friday 11 June 2010

First time at the office building

Now there is still some time left until I actually start working (21st of June), but I went to the office building today to fill out some forms. On my way there I got a bit lost in Madrid and wandered around for about 3 hours before finally finding the building. :)

They take security rather seriously there. I was given a card to be able to enter through the main entrance. Then I got a visitor clearance ( I was allowed to walk around with someone else) and I think you only get clearance for the level you work in. Oh and I was not allowed to take any recording device with me. I only read that when I was in there (so I had my mobile with me..).
I was only there for about 15 minutes, filling out the forms and then I walked back to the train station which took about 1 1/2 hours. Yep I definitely should get a flat nearby, otherwise I will pay a lot in bus/metro tickets..

For some completely unrelated thing, to the female world out there:
Please stop applying Makeup while driving! If I had not been careful I probably would have been killed twice here already by women who don't look onto the street..! (Of course, guys should not apply Makeup while driving either. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment