Saturday 5 June 2010

Luggage, money and disorientation

So tomorrow I will leave aimlessly for an unknown place. The parents of a friend of the students here are going to sleep here. I thought I would have another place to stay, as I had gotten a reply from someone on CS a few days earlier that he had a room etc.. But then I got a mail today, that he currently can't host me. I should should make a decision on what to do, but somehow I am a bit aimless now. Well there is one profile left on CS, so I could write a request and I probably will, but I was told it's unlikely that they have room now ( my host here knows that person and then it is for tomorrow...).

I really would need to earn a bit of money before actually continuing my travels. I was told that it's practically hopeless for me though, because you need to have a working level of Spanish for almost all jobs. The others would be long term jobs.
I am tempted to try just hitchhiking around without a plan for a bit, but my luggage is too heavy for that and if I end up in the middle of nowhere I would be in serious trouble without food etc.. This is the problem of property..

There is rain predicted for tomorrow..
Mmm will certainly be interesting and it may then be a very long time before I will be online again.

No comments:

Post a Comment