Saturday 12 June 2010

Rain

I always thought of Spain more as a dry and hot place.. Well I am going to have problems with wetness around here! Just after I left the tent today it started to rain and it hasn't stopped for hours! Good that I tried to fix the tent a bit yesterday. I just hope I won't come back to a swimming pool later on!
I am absolutely not equipped for this situation. The biggest problem are the shoes. I am walking around with sandals.. The other pair of shoes is also totally unsuitable for this weather. This would be less of a problem if I would be in the city, but walking through wet meadows with sandals is just not advisable. There are also far too many thistles around!

Looking for rooms around here also seems is a minefield. Many of the pages are just meant to solicit money from you. How bad is it, if a service that is meant to help you find a room, offers 6 month memberships ..
Of course you have to become a "premium member" to actually be able to use the site!

Oh btw. Hello Sergio! I am a bit surprised that you managed to find this blog, or did I tell you of it ? As you can see I am still around, so if you still want to do the intercambio, you know how to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment