Saturday 11 January 2014

Back to civilization

I had a written something for the first five days of the trip updated every day. Then I stopped writing down in the evenings and when I wanted to finally write down the rest, the app crashed and now the article is in an eternal state of saving, inaccessible. I won't rewrite and so my trip will have to largely remain a mystery. Let's just say I had a lot of mud and rain. I didn't stay in bluff on my way back to go for some hikes around there either, because the weather seemed to start mostly bad, except for the next day. So instead I went back to Invercargill to recharge and heal up for the next madness.
Well here are a few summary sentences: I stayed in a really nice backpackers on Stewart island called bunkers backpackers on my last days on the island and got some awesome but expensive smoked salmon from there. Before that I went on a 10 day hike in the wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment