Tuesday 7 April 2015

Kota Bahru

This place is mostly a stopover place for people going to the islands and the cheap hostels are easily found online and in guidebooks. I stayed at denai lodge for rm15 per night(the place is mosquito infested).
Food is decently cheap again and the night market has a good choice, iced lemon tea is called teh o ben limau here(Ben instead of ais). The place doesn't have much to offer, but people are friendly and especially the children at the night market are awesome.

There are usually some silat events to see you have your usual fare of mosques etc.. I just spent 5 days relaxing and doing nothing. I thought I'd meet other travelers there but I had no luck for some reason the few usually arrived late and left the next morning. I supposedly was lucky seeing this big silat convention with different styles from different Asian countries. Apart from that I slept a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, but
    I thought this post used to be good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to
    a well-known blogger for those who aren't already.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete