Friday 21 May 2010

It was a tent

So just the day after my last entry it happened. They threw stones at the tent. The result: 3 holes and a broken tent pole. The tent is still usable .. as long as it doesn't rain. Of course now I am not protected from nasty insects anymore. The first mosquito came by this morning took a bit of my blood and payed the ultimate price for it. *sigh*
I left 2 notes that to either pay 30 €uros or the stones with their fingerprints will go to the police.. Yesterday one of the notes was missing, so I presume they got the message. I'll see if this works out.
There are really many strange people around here. There is also a guy running around in underwear on the field every or almost every day.
Then yesterday I think I found the place where female prostitutes are. There was a strange woman. At first when I saw her, I thought she was just one of these slightly strange and extroverted people. She looked like Pippi Langstrumpf from the style of her clothing and she was walking around as if she was looking for something. Then she noticed me looking at her(I was walking behind her) and she stared at me. I just thought: "yeah, slightly weird" and passed her. Well after a while I noticed she was following me, that is to a certain point. When it became obvious that I was leaving the parking zone(without a car) and didn't wait for her, she turned around and continued to behave the way she was behaving when I first saw her. So, I suppose she was a prostitute looking for customers. Still, the style of clothing.. just strange.

2 comments:

  1. What sick people throw stones at tents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Native Spaniards ? :) I don't know, never saw them and of course they didn't pay anything. I am starting to think Spain has strange effects on people... but maybe it is not Spain, maybe it isn't Spain, but the stipends!

    ReplyDelete