Wednesday 16 December 2009

Time passes quickly when days are so short. Almost 2 weeks now, since I last posted. Time for a birthday post!

Of course most days I worked - we only work when the weather is good (which is most of the time) but we also went hiking again.



Trash was to be found at many places ( there was a microwave oven in the midst of a forest...). This is just another example showing that most people here care little about nature. They are also rather trigger happy with chemicals here, which has lead to the demise of many a roaming cat here. They seem to have little respect for animals in general here. The streets contain quite a few dead hares, chickens and cats. Those things which once were animals have been driven over so often that they are little more that a thin layer on the street and it is almost impossible to figure out which animal such a thing once was..

I really should register with one of these picture sharing sites to be able to post all of the pictures. I have a few higher resolution pictures now which were taken by my uncle (no, I don't have a good camera now).

I feel older now. Not a birthday post anymore. I'll have to go to sleep now and continue soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment